Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Arriving in Fairbanks!

It has been a while since I have blogged.  Finally getting back to documenting my life in Alaska.


 These first few pictures are just after my arrival on October 19th.  There was a little snow around.
 The skies were mostly clear, and the temperature was not too cold.

 I then took trip to North Pole, Alaska.  A 20 mile drive from Fairbanks.  As you can guess, Santa has a home in North Pole.

 It being late October, the big guy was not in his chair.



You can try to see if you name is on his list.


 There was a little more snow this day, and it was a little colder.


 The snow and frost was soon collecting on the trees.  It was really beautiful.  Unfortunately the shorter days do not allow for lots of picture taking.


 I did get a few.



 Until next time.  Stay warm.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! love these! I've been looking forward to your post!!

    ReplyDelete